This page covers the legal requirements for the following websites and their respective subdomains:
All content on this blog and its related websites, unless provided by third parties, is licensed under the Creative Commons (CC BY-NC-SA-ND 4.0) license
You are free to
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Responsible for the contents
according to § 55 Abs. 2 RStV and § 5 TMG
Telefon: +49 (0) 157 57180927
The contents of our pages were created with the utmost care. However, I can not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content. As a service provider, I am responsible for our own content on these pages under the general laws according to § 7 paragraph 1 TMG. According to § 8 to 10 TMG, however, I am not obligated as a service provider to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under the general laws remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the point in time at which a concrete infringement of the law becomes known. Upon becoming aware of corresponding violations of the law, I will remove this content immediately.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, on whose contents I have no influence. Therefore, we can for these external contents also no guarantee. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
I believe in openness, privacy and 100% data ownership. Matomo’s mission is to liberate analytics and I am passionate about measuring for success. These core values are ingrained into everything I do here and that will never change. This Policy describes the information I collect from you, how I use that information and our legal basis for doing so. It also covers whether and how that information may be shared and your rights and choices regarding the information you provide to us.
Who I am
I am an individual who publishes short articles, blog posts and code around areas of my personal interest as a private activity. As such the websites which I operate to not pursue commercial interests.
What I Collect and Receive
In order for me to provide you the best possible experience on my websites, I need to collect and process certain information. Depending on your use of the Services, that may include:
- Contact us via email — for example, when you ask for support, send me questions or comments, or report a problem, I will collect your name, email address, message, etc. I use this data solely in connection with answering the queries I receive.
- Usage data — when you visit my site, I will store: the website from which you visited us from, the parts of my site you visit, the date and duration of your visit, your anonymised IP address, information from the device (device type, operating system, screen resolution, language, country you are located in, and web browser type) you used during your visit, and more. I process this usage data in Matomo Analytics for statistical purposes, to improve our site and to recognize and stop any misuse.
Opt-out of website tracking
I do not use any subprocessors for offering the services my websites. The servers of these websites are operated by myself in Germany and under my full control.
Third party services I use
When you visit our websites, I may the following third party services which may collect personal data:
|Youtube||To play videos||Legitimate interest||USA||IP address||link|
|To display embedded tweets||Legitimate interest||USA||IP address||link|
Retention of data
I will retain your information as long as your account is active, as necessary to provide you with the services or as otherwise set forth in this Policy. I will also retain and use this information as necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy and to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements and protect Matomo’s legal rights. I also collect and maintain aggregated, anonymized or pseudonymized information which I may retain indefinitely to protect the safety and security of our Site, improve our Services or comply with legal obligations.
I may update this Policy from time to time. If I do, I’ll let you know about any material changes, either by notifying you on the website or by sending you an email.